ATF is the market leader when it comes to Height Safety Edge Protection for the Industrial, Commercial and Residential building industries.
Many years of research, development and consultation with industry clients and business partners have helped ATF Services New Zealand develop the extensive Guardrail range of edge protection, offering systems that are unique, versatile and the ultimate in height safety.
ATF advantages include:
- No compromise on product quality and safety
- Rapid response with no down time
- Choice of edge protection systems to suit the toughest height safety problems (50 applications)
- Fully ticketed and accredited installation crews, TAFE trained to category level 2 standard
- Certiﬁed edge protection products which fully comply and are regulated to domestic standards AS/NZ 4994.1/.2 and commercial standards AS/NZ 1576 and AS/NZ 4576
- ATF Account Manager appointed to look after all your requirements from pre-planning to completion
What do you do for job sites that require edge protection for working at heights but scaffold isn't an option?
- Scaffold is impossible to erect
- Scaffold required for the entire job is too expensive
- Our edge protection products can be installed around the upper floor without obstructing any lower roof works
- Frame carpenters are able to install roof trusses safely without having to walk around top plates
- Our edge protection platform systems can be installed on existing houses for re-gutter/re-roof, even with minimum access around the house.
- Suitable for a wide range of construction; such as timber frame, steel frame and even concrete tilt slabs
- The edge protection products benefit all trades as we do not block any access to the site. Our products are secured to existing structures
- A cheaper alternative to ground up for fascia gutter and roof replacement.
Edge Safe is manufactured with the safety of carpenters in mind. Fitted to the lower storey stud wall rising up and out, it is designed not to impede the installation of pozzi struts, laying of flooring and second storey wall installations.
This edge protection system is easily installed and removed in a day, complementing the construction process by providing safety with the speed of installation and dismantle.
In a time where construction deadlines are imperative to cost effective building, we like to work with the client to ensure nobody is left waiting for their safety systems.
The Edge Safe System installation coincides with our void protection installation to provide a complete second storey safety feature.
The Guardrail Over Rafter Edge Protection System is designed for the safety of roof tilers and fits to the rafter and penetrates the roof, just above and behind the fascia.
This system provides fall protection as well as the freedom to work in and around the tiling application. This edge protection system can easily be dismantled at the completion of the tiling without leaving larger areas unfinished.
Not only a roof tiling necessity but one that provides optimum safety for fall protection.
The Guardrail Under Rafter Edge Protection System is fitted to the rafters or studs.
The Guardrail comes under and around the fascia, not hindering the laying of the roof, whether it is tiles or metal.
Importantly, this edge protection application protects the worker and prevents damage to the fascia and gutter that has already been installed. It also allows the roof tiling to be fully completed without any interruption to the installation as the system comes from beneath the rafters.
The Pole Edge Protection System has been designed specifically for the re-roof market to allow restoration and repair work to be carried out unhindered. It is installed off the roof allowing totally clear access while providing full protection.